1. Where is Greensboro Dermatology Associates (GDA)located?
2704 Saint Jude Street
Greensboro, NC 27405
2. Does GDA see patients of all ages and is GDA taking new patients?
Yes, we see both children and adults. Yes, we are continuing to take new patients into our practice.
3. What is the best way for me to schedule an appointment at GDA?
Call GDA during office hours. 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday – Friday
Please bring the necessary paperwork to your first visit- completed history forms, a list of your current medications, a list of your drug allergies, and your insurance card. All of these documents for your convenience can be located on the Patient Resources tab.
4. What is the best way for me to get a prescription refilled?
Call GDA during office hours. Leave a message with the receptionist regarding what medication you need refilled and what pharmacy you currently use.
Any patients requesting a prescription refill must have been seen and evaluated in our office within the last 12 months.
5. What is the best way to cancel an appointment at GDA?
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify our office 24 hours in advance. This will allow other patients to use that scheduled time.
6. How do I contact someone if I have a dermatologic emergency when your office is closed?
Call GDA (954-7546) and listen to the phone message. The message will tell you which GDA physician is on-call for your dermatologic emergency. This on-call number is not to be used for prescription refills.
7. What insurance companies does GDA participate with? GDA participates with most major carriers, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United Healthcare, Aetna, Medcost, Wellpath, Medicare and Medicaid. GDA participates with several HMO Medicare plans for a complete listing please contact GDA or refer to your participant information from your carrier. GDA will be participating with Gateway Alliance starting March 1, 2011.
8. Will I be required to make my co-pay or co-insurance at the time of my visit? GDA requires payment at the time of service, for a complete explanation of GDA’s financial policy please see our Patient Resource Tab.